Hi my name is Sarah and I’m a 32 years old secretary.
6 months ago I was scouring the internet looking for something that would help me to lose weight.
I was 70 pounds overweight, had no energy and was starting to feel depressed about how I looked.
That’s when I found the Capsiplex website and decided to give it a go.
Now that I’ve been using it for quite a while I thought I’d post my Capsiplex review.
Here’s what I’m going to talk about in this review.
- What is Capsiplex and how does it work.
- The pros and cons of using it.
- My results.
- Should you buy it.
So let’s get started.
What is Capsiplex and how does it work?
Capsiplex is basically an energy booster and fat burner.
You take 1 pill 30 minutes before you exercise.
Here are the main ingredients and what they do.
Capsicum extract: This is the hot part of a chili and it’s supposed to raise your body temperature slightly causing something called thermogenic burn which increases your metabolism and burns an extra 278 calories from exercise than you normally would.
Caffeine: Capsiplex also contains caffeine and we all know what that does.
L-Arginine: This is an amino acid that increases blood flow and delivers more oxygen to muscles. This means you can exercise for longer without getting tired and recover faster.
Vitamin B3: Helps to prevent fatigue and tiredness. Making you feel more alert and energized.
Capsiplex also contains vitamin c, magnesium and potassium which are good for improving concentration and preventing tiredness.
So the main ingredient is the Capsicum and after doing some research I found that this is in quite a lot of fat burners and studies have shown is very effective at helping to burn more calories especially when combined with exercise.
The other ingredients of Capsiplex work to prevent tiredness while the Capsicum helps you burn fat faster.
So when you look at it that way the Capsiplex should be great at helping you burn fat and lose weight right?
Well lets have a look at the pros and cons..
Pro’s and Cons of Capsiplex
Let’s start off with the Pros.
- The energy – Before I got started with Capsiplex I was never one for exercise, mainly because I never had the energy. When I ordered these tablets I made a commitment to myself to start exercising to lose some weight. The first day I took Capsiplex was just after I got home from work. Now remember I had been to work all day and I was tired but 30 minutes after taking 1 tablet my energy perked up like I had never felt before. I felt more alert and lifted and I just couldn’t sit still. That day I went for a run, luckily I live near a quiet park with lots of space and I just kept jogging around the park for a good 40 minutes. When I got home and took a shower I felt amazing, better than I had ever felt before. It’s amazing how good exercise can make you feel. Before taking Capsiplex I barely had the energy to get off the couch let alone go for a 40 minute run. So if you’re lacking in energy then Capsiplex will definitely help you with that.
- Recovery – In the past whenever I tried to exercise I would feel sore the next day. Strangely I never felt sore the next day while using Capsiplex. I think this is because of the L-Arginine.
- Burn more calories – The capsicum in Capsiplex is supposed to increase your body temperature through thermogenic burn and cause you to burn more calories. Well I definitely noticed that I felt warmer after taking a tablet. And I would sweat a lot when I started exercising. It just felt like I got a good workout after taking Capsiplex.
- There’s a 60 day money back guarantee – That’s a pro.
- You wont be able to sleep if you take it too late. I made this mistake and didn’t get to sleep until about 3 am. I don’t think you should take a tablet 4-5 hours before you go to bed just because the energy you get from Capsiplex will keep you awake.
- Will make you thirsty – I found that I got very thirsty while taking Capsiplex. Some people may see this as a pro as it’s good to drink lots of water. But I just found that I woke up in the morning and my mouth was quite dry and my mouth would just get dry if I didn’t drink anything in a while.
My Results From Using Capsiplex
So the reason I started taking Capsiplex was because I needed to lose around 5 stone which is 70lbs (pounds).
(There are 14 pounds to a stone)
The first thing I did when my Capsiplex arrived was to make a commitment that I would stop eating so much junk food and start eating healthier.
I also made a commitment to exercise everyday after taking a Capsiplex.
Here are my results after 6 months..
Goal weight loss = 70lbs
- Month 1 = Lost 12 pounds (almost a stone.)
- Month 2 = Lost 9 pounds
- Month 3 = Lost 9 ½ pounds
- Month 4 = Lost 13 pounds (really pushed myself this month)
- Month 5 = Lost 8 pounds
- Month 6 = Lost 7 pounds
Total weight lost so far = 58 ½ pounds or just over 4 stone.
So I only need to lose another 11 ½ pounds which is less than a stone and then I’ll be there.
I think I will get there within the next 3 months. They say that the last few pounds are the hardest but I’m gonna do it.
I have ordered some more Capsiplex which should be here tomorrow.
I must confess. I have to be completely honest, I did exercise every day but I didn’t cut out junk food completely.
I would say I cut out 80% of junk food but to be honest I don’t want to live like a monk.
Some snacks are OK now and again.
So I am blown away with my results and I have had so many comments from people telling me how great I look and asking how I lost the weight.
It’s really been a confidence booster and it’s nice that people noticed.
A few of my friends are using Capsiplex now and they seem to be getting results too.
Should You Buy Capsiplex?
Capsiplex isn’t a miracle pill that will make you slim overnight.
But it does give you the energy you need to get up and exercise as well as helps you burn more calories and suppresses your hunger so you don’t over eat.
There’s no comparison, when I try to exercise without Capsiplex I just can’t do much but when I take just one tablet I just come to life and can’t wait to get moving.
It also feels like you’re burning fat faster while on Capsiplex. Your body warms up and you start to sweat more and it just feels like you’re getting a good workout and you’re burning lots of calories.
So if you want more energy and you’re serious about losing weight then I recommend Capsiplex 💯 percent.